Monday, October 24, 2011

Monday Made: Rainbows to chase the blues away

Hello!  I managed to scrap a little more before I popped (I'm pre-posting this, so chances are baby might already have arrived by the time this post goes live...).  So here's a cheery tag for a lil' girl, with loads of colours to suit the sunny chirpy nature of every toddler!

Everyone loves rainbows, right?  The clouds are cut from white cardstock and distressed with blue ink.  

Can you spot the rose in the girl's hair?
Chipboard stickers from My Mind's Eye, and that's a yummy American Crafts felt flower!

More flowers, a ladybug and some lace...
Most of you should know, scrapping in rainbow hues isn't my style... but I think I needed some cheeriness to distract me from all those contractions that were driving me nuts!

Again, the tag was made using an old CD-ROM as a base.  More of these tags here, here, here... and here!

Here's to a blessed week ahead!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...