Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Thankful Tuesday: Simple




It has been quite an eventful week, so I won't spend much time here as there's lots to do! This week, I am thankful for the simple things that matter:

:: God's patience and grace. We need grace everyday, and I am thankful that His mercies are new every morning.

:: Family, who is always there for you.

:: Friends, both old and new-found ones. This week I have been so touched by so many people lending us a helping hand, or a listening ear. I really thank God for all of you.

:: The boys, who never fail to make me laugh.

:: The hubby, who has been such a source of strength.

:: A place to call home, where we can rest. 

:: A baby who is eating pretty well, now that he is on solids. He loves his yoghurt and oatmeal, and it is so nice to hear him babbling away!

:: Time to learn together, be it through sit-down lessons, or teachable moments. 

How about you? What are you thankful for?


Mum in the Making

1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful for new-found friends who prays and encourages you in desperate times.

    I'm thankful for each day that I don't see blood.

    I'm thankful for having supportive husband who tries to make this period more bearable.

    I'm thankful for a God who hears and comforts when we are weak.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...